Are you ready for the 5th-Annual Pet Pride?!
Pet Pride’s focus remains the same: Bringing together the community and their pets for what promises to be a barking good time! As always, this event is free and open to the public.
This year’s emcee is none other than 93.9 The Beat‘s Jay Michaels! (Just make sure you don’t bring a pet squirrel!)
Don’t Forget: If you plan on attending Pet Pride, you must review, print, complete and sign the 2015 Pet Pride Release of Liability (Coming Soon).
Pet Pride Fashion Show
If you wish to participate in our fun fashion shows:
- All contest participation is now pre-registration only;
- To simplify the waiver and check-in process for everyone, there will be no on-site sign-up.
We want everyone to join in the fun, but there is a limited number of contestants in each category. Because of that, please limit yourself and your pet to two(2) contest entries and don’t forget to sign-up to ensure your 30 seconds of fame once the Pet Pride submission page is up — which will be soon!
Pet Pride’s Pet Contest
All of your favorite categories are back for this year’s Pet Contests!
- Pet/Owner Look-A-Like: Were you and your fur baby separated at birth? Have you been together so long that you now share the same natural features and style? Then this is the contest for you!
- A Face Only a Parent Could Love: Is your fur baby long in the tooth? Does your pet have bed head? Does one look at your baby send the others scampering for a different fire hydrant or scratching post? Sign up your little one now!
- Most Couture Costume: Could your furry, scaly, or feathered friend’s wardrobe cause Tim Gunn or Cher do a double-take? Does your pet never leave home without their bling? If so, then don’t deny your pet the chance to shine!
- My Pet’s Got Talent: Can your cat cartwheel? Does your dog dance? Will your parrot pontificate? Can your lizard limbo? Well . . . show us! Let us see your pet’s best trick or talent (so long as it can be performed on a 8’ x 16’ stage). Show us their best!
All contestants and their humans should check-in at the registration tables across the footbridge to let us know you have arrived. Please be near the stage for the start of our competitions by 7pm sharp.
Didn’t sign-up the real head-of-the-house soon enough? No worries — you can still bring your lawn chairs or blankets and be a part of the adoring and voting audience!
NEW LOCATION: Riverside Park!
VENDORS: Click here to be a part of the Pet Pride magic and vend at this event! We look forward to working with you!
On-Site Pet Pride Businesses
• Northern Lights Sled Dog Rescue
• Indiana Bulldog Rescue
• P.A.W.S Hancock
• Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership
• Casa del Toro Pit Bull Rescue
• Misty Eyes Animal Center
• Woofs and Books
• Helping Paws Inc
• Humane Society of Indianapolis
• Brozinni Pizzeria
• Mrs. Curl Ice Cream
• Furr: Pet Spa and Wellness
• Mass Ave Animal Clinic
• Indiana Animal Rights Alliance (http://www.inanimalrights.com/)