- Get your tickets in advance— Click Here to save $1 and time waiting in line!
- If you’ve already bought your ticket, buy a few more through the donation program to help others attend the Festival.
- Research the parade route and plan your spot for the parade 2017 Parade Route
- Research parking options and plan your route through the city to avoid traffic. IUPUI Parking Lots 85, 83, 73, 92 and Gateway Garage are available to park in. Click here to view parking options. Click here for the IUPUI Map.
- Grab sunscreen, an 18”x18” cooler, and bottled water or soda. Keep everything in an unopened, original container so you can carry it in with you.
- If you reserved a cabana, BYOT space, or a vendor booth, make plans to visit the park on Friday between 12 and 8 to get checked in and set up for Saturday. We’re even providing security overnight!
- Familiarize yourself with the Festival Map to get an idea of where the entrances, stages, beverage tents, vendors, and food options will be located.
- Get acquainted with the rules of the events and help us create a safe environment
- If you’re vendor, check out the vendor map and locations to find your spot.
- Check out the entertainment lineup and plan your day with the various stages throughout the Festival.
- If you’re in the parade, check out the lineup and placement for your group.
- If you’re a vendor and didn’t check in on Friday, get your space set up between 8 am and 11 am. Everyone must exit the Festival grounds for a security sweep at 11 am.
- If you’re in the parade, check the information that was emailed to you for your arrival time for the lineup. Line up begins at 7 am and continues until the start of the parade at 10 am. Be sure and print the parade pass that you will need if bringing a vehicle into the parade.
- If you’re watching the parade, be on Mass Ave before the start of the parade at 10 am. The parade will kick off on Delaware and Michigan, turn on to New York, and then make its way up Mass Ave to end at College and St. Clair.
- When the parade ends, make your way down Mass Ave to catch a shuttle over to the Festival grounds at Historic Military Park at White River State Park. The shuttles are free and will be running continuously once the parade ends.
- If you don’t want to wait for a shuttle, you can use Uber or Lyft or jump in your car and head over to the Festival grounds where we have secured over 1200 parking spaces n IUPUI’s campus for $10 each.
- Another option is to follow the Cultural Trail to the Canal and down to Military Park.
- If you’ve already bought your ticket, bring either a printed version or a version on your phone to be scanned. You can skip the ticket line and go straight to the checkpoint where a volunteer will scan your ticket.
- If you haven’t bought your ticket, prepare to wait in line and we’ll get you squared away for $5.
- Once your ticket has been scanned, have your bags checked by security and enter the Festival.
- A member of the team will check your ID and provide you the appropriate wristband for consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Take care of yourself by drinking plenty of water and using sunscreen.
- Remember to thank anyone wearing a volunteer shirt. Without their help, Circle City IN Pride and the Cadillac Barbie Parade would not be possible!
- HAVE FUN—EXPLORE—MAKE NEW FRIENDS—BE SAFE
- Join organizers from many different community organizations for the Equality Rally for Unity and Pride at noon on Monument Circle to coincide with the national march happening in Washington, D.C. Click Here for more information!